Carl, there’s someone in the backyard. – Let’s keep calm.
– Sure, we’re very calm. – Dr. Wilfred Lønberg?
– Yes. – Carl Mørck, police.
– How can I help you? – It’s an odd time to burn garden waste.
– Is it? You don’t seem surprised to see us. – I heard you coming.
– And you thought, “It’s the police”? – How can I help you?
– The young girl, Nour. – What can you tell us about her?
– Who? – I know what you did, you sick fuck.
– Are you threatening me? Easy… Tell us about Philip Nørvig
and Curt Wad. Curt is my boss, Philip was a friend. Curt’s and my lawyer many years ago. In your wrongful sterilisation cases! Abortions always entail that risk. I’d say the statistics are about
5-600 percent to your disadvantage. You have no case.
Philip got me acquitted. So if that’s all,
let me just repeat: How can I help you? We’ll help you get 15-20 years in jail. We’ll watch each and every procedure
you’ll carry out from now on. Please pass that on to your friends. Call that keeping calm? I call it pressuring him.
Wasn’t that the deal? – Now what?
– He mentioned one thing.